TAMFLEX helps in control inflammation & pyrexia associated with Mastitis, Metritis, Pneumonia & Endotoxemia ( Septicemia ). Flunixin meglumine is a potent non-narcotic, non-steroidal, analgesic agent with anti-inflammatory & antipyretic activity.
- BEEF: For control of fever caused by BRD
- TAMFLEX ® (flunixin meglumine) Injectable Solution is indicated for the control of pyrexia associated with bovine respiratory disease (BRD)
- DAIRY: For control of pyrexia due to mastitis
- TAMFLEX is indicated for the control of pyrexia associated with endotoxemia and acute bovine mastitis. It also is indicated for the control of inflammation in endotoxemia.
- HORSES: For pain relief
- TAMFLEX is recommended for the alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disorders. It also is recommended for the alleviation of visceral pain associated with colic.
|Each mL Contains:|
|Water For Injection||IP||q.s|
DOSAGE: Cattle, Sheep & Goat
1.1 mg to 2.2 mg FLUNIXIN per kg body weight or 1 ml to 2 ml of TAMFLEX per 45 kg body weight, given by slow I/V or I/M injection route.
Presentation: 20 mL